Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Musings - Clearing out...

I need to do a spring clean.
I know its half way through October but an Autumn clean just doesn’t have that same enthusiastic ring to it.
I have boxes full of items that need to be passed on. Things that still have a great deal of usefulness to them… just not necessarily useful to me.

Books, baby clothes, baby toys, my clothes, DVDs, winter coats, shoes… I could go on but I am starting to scare myself.

The extradition of my horde comes with questions:
Where to start?
When to put sentimentality to one side?
Where to send the stuff?
Will I just fill the empty spaces with more things that in a few years time I will be wanting to be rid of?
Where do I put the kid and the dog while I am sorting?



Again I could go on but I am scaring myself further.
I think the main issue is that I am fed up of living in a jumble sale and shamefully becoming oblivious to said jumble. And Christmas is fast approaching which ultimately comes with a new set of mess to home.

I guess if flowers can still be starting to bloom in the Halloween month I will just have to take advantage of the muddled seasons and get my sort on. Ebay, here I come. :) xx


- Posted with the i rather than the net...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...