Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Musings - Travelling torch...

Today the Olympic Torch travelled through my town. We figured we would pop down and stand somewhere on the route and wave.

So we dressed Katharine for the occasion...


I think her face tells you she is part loving it and part humouring us...


But anyway, we never anticipated the crowds that turned up. Hundreds of people lined the streets, cheering, waving flags.


It was amazing to be part of it. I have some video footage and some photos on my camcorder which I need to find a way to edit, once they are done you can no doubt expect them on here.

It was such a fantastic afternoon, Katharine enjoyed it so much that even when she fell asleep she refused to relinquish her Union Jacks...


So question, are you looking forward to the Olympics? :) xx


- Posted all cheered out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...