Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Photo - Dragonflies...

I am not an insect fan. No particular reason why not other than I have always felt that something with more than four legs is going to be a little unpredictable.

Like spiders and wasps... There is something a little vindictive about them.

But after saying that, I do love dragonflies.


I have my dragonfly tattoo and I think that sparked my interest. I now have all sorts of dragonfly items such as my paperweight, my necklaces, my notepads and my hair clips.

But what I really want is a painting, a huge dragonfly in fantastic colours to adorn our kitchen wall.

I figure I will either have to hunt one down or paint one myself... What do you think I should do? :) xx

- Posted in bed while the husband is out hunting for diesel. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...