Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Musings - Table matters...

I inherited a little table from my Grandad when he passed way, ooh about fifteen years ago now. As a teenager I had big plans for it and so I sanded it down... But like everything else it never got finished.

This weekend at age thirty one I finally did something with that little table and it makes me grin to think that my cantankerous old Grandad would have been horrified.

You see I bought a roll of really ugly but utterly fantastic plastic sticky back covering.

It looks like this...


And now that little wooden table, once naked and dignified, now looks like this...


And I just love it... Even if old Fred would have turned the air blue about it. :) xx


- Posted on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...