Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Musings - Part 3 Year of Adventure...

Last night saw March ticked off our list... last night we went to see the mighty MCFLY!

It was the third time I had seem them and I must admit that each time they get better and better and better. We were at the 02 venue in Leeds, small and intimate which meant that we were really close.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera and had to use my iPhone which means that the videos I took are out of this world but the photos not so much, especially with the lighting. iPhones are not meant for zooming in which meant my photos looked either really far away or that little bit grainy.

But that doesn't matter because we had the MOST AMAZING TIME!!!! The boys looked stunning, sounded stunning and played old favourites and some new material.

It made me remember why I love them... so here are a few of the many many photos that I took and I promise at some point I will figure out how to upload the videos. :) xx




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...