Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Musings - Statement...

I live pretty much on the doorstep of a supermarket and by pretty much I mean if I lean forward over my garden gate and look left I can see the neon sign.



It is so convenient... But today I got my bank statement for the month and there are no less than 22 instances where I have popped in for something we don't necessarily need yet I figure it's easy so why not.

I am going to be bankrupt all because I have to nosy at what is on offer! But I have decided that from now until the end of March I am going to limit my visits and then see how much better off I am for it.

And then treat myself with the money I have spare... Something no doubt from the supermarket. :) xx


- Posted on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...