Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Musings - Can and can not...

While I was pregnant I found that there were some things I could no longer face to eat or drink. Things such as cups of tea, tomato sauce, anything I had seen stirred before hand and, after the initial cravings, salt and vinegar crisps.

Then suddenly there were things that I could eat and drink such as coffee, milk, sprouts, mouthfuls of pickled onions and cherry tomatoes.

Since giving birth my taste buds it would seem are ruined. I still love coffee and while I couldn't even stand the smell of them pre 2010 I now love cherry tomatoes.

The point of this post, I guess, is that in a couple of weeks I am going to get myself a vegetable growing kit and tomatoes are on my list.

But what else shall I grow? Come on, give me some hints. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...