Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

MOTW - The Boy's Hardy...

As you know I am a fan of all things movie, all things beefy and all actors that I can class as my Man of The Week.

Well, for the last few weeks my MOTW has gained that status by a narrow margin, that is there have been several contenders but non have really made a fantastic impact. These men have not earned the glory but more stumbled upon it because nothing greater has come along.

Yesterday afternoon, lazy Sunday... I witnessed the greatness that so far much of 2012 had been lacking.

Yesterday I watched 'Warrior'.

Yesterday a tiny bit of me fell in love with Tom Hardy.





Not only is he one of the most versatile actors around at the moment but he is home British grown and absolutely mesmerising to watch. His character in the film was conflicted, violent yet vulnerable and Tom played him with such majestic force that it was hard to take your eyes from him when ever he appeared on screen.

Brains and brawn in a package of outstanding talent; so far he is MOTW without a doubt.

Let's just hope he can hold on until Saturday when the final decision has to be made.

What do you think, is he worthy? :) xx

Posted while the husband tries to get the offspring to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...