Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Musings - To accessorise...

Growing up I only ever had specific pieces of jewellery that were always gold and sporting a sapphire or an emerald. I think my jewellery mad mother was trying to set my tastes of the future.

And it worked, my wedding rings are gold with diamonds and I still wear the locket that my parents got me for my 18th birthday.

Sometimes though, and I am getting quite a collection, I like to mix it up with a random assortment of beads and pendants. My ladies don't have a free arm...


This year I have decided that I am going to find an online boutique and purchase some special pieces.

So do you have any that you can recommend or do you make your own that you have for sale?

:) xx


Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...