Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Musings - Bring it on!...

2012... How on earth did that happen? It feels like only a moment ago since it was 1999 and I was pondering the onset of a new millennium.


This year there seems to be so much promise in the air. We have Katharine now which has opened up a whole new exciting world and that is how I feel, excited.

Already I have set myself some resolutions such as eat healthy and exercise but we have decided to set up something for each month, something to aim for and look forward to.

I am still devising a schedule of 2012 entertainment but in the following week I will fill you in on some of the details.

But for now let me just wish you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! :) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...