Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

Musings - Almost Christmas

Today we have been to the first Christmas Market of the season. Haworth, home of the Brontes, holds many festive events during the winter months and this weekend as I said saw the main street lined with stalls for their Market.

It was Katharine's first trip to Haworth and I'm not sure what she or her pram thought of the bumpy cobbled street. A man gave her a balloon though so she had a smile on her face.

I had intended to take some nice wintery sparkling pictures but the day is too bright and clear so no lights were lit. Instead I took a few photos that I thought you might like to see of the main street itself, the Church and a festive window display.











:) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...