Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Musings - Going home...

Well another weekend in Stafford is behind us.

It is great to spend time with them all, I love that since having Katharine I have bizarrely started to get to know my in laws better. The brother in law finally talks to me and he is more entertaining than he realises. All the nieces and the nephew think I am as daft as they come but I kind of love it.



It would great to have them nearer but I guess they would all have to move to Yorkshire as I am too much of a home body to ever leave my moors.

The next time we will all be together will no doubt be Christmas. Ho ho ho not long to go. :) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...