Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Musings - From The Fax to The Angle...

Well we are on our way. The car is packed, to the brim, very heavy, but we got it all in. :)


Poor Rohan, she looks like she is part of the luggage. She won't mind though when she is running around the beach, eating dead crabs, being spoilt because her Grandparents are with us. I can't wait to see Katharine's face when we dip her toes in the sea and build her very first sand castle, weather permitting.

Well I best stop for now because, oddly, typing on the iPhone while we are in motion is making me feel a little sea sick. I guess that rules a boat trip out, ha ha.

:) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...