Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Musings - Checking in...

So I thought I should check in properly and let you know how the holiday is going. We are having a great time! The weather is amazing to say that it is the end of September, I know I keep saying that but we are so pleased. :)

We have been travelling around the island visiting castles and beaches, haven't found Prince William yet though. The coast in outstanding, I have been snapping away with the camera.

In the evenings we have been so tired that we have been playing Scrabble and cards which has been hilarious. Katharine has been so over stimulated that getting her to sleep has been a nightmare but she always wakes up sunny.

Anyway we have almost reached our morning destination so I will sign off.

But here is a quick photo of Kieran enjoying the weather... :) xx


Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...