Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011

Snippet - WE7 Radio

I might have mentioned lately that I have downloaded an application for my iPhone called WE7 Radio. It is an amazing function where you can type in your favourite musical artist and WE7 will play you a list of their songs. But not only that... They play songs by a whole bunch of similar artists that you might like to listen to.

I am fascinated by it and through my Sunday morning musical half an hour I have found the likes of:
- Vertical Horizon
- Nine Days
- Hootie and the Blowfish
- Dafault
- Peter Bradley Adams
- Patty Griffin

The list could go on and on but I am going to stop there for the time being, unless next Sunday someone else pops up on the radio that grabs my attention.

If you don't have an iPhone you can always check out WE7 Radio at www.we7.com for a fantastic listen.

Enjoy. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...