Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Musings - Mama Kat's Workshop (25th August 2011)

Top ten reasons why you are glad you are done with school...

Sure, like everyone else I can list things that made me glad to have finished with School...
  1. Overpriced book fees
  2. Feelings of inadequacy
  3. Juggling work and study
  4. Cramming assignments into the early hours of the morning
  5. Classes at 4pm on a Friday
  6. Waiting for grades
  7. Exams!
  8. The distance from home
  9. Not having two pounds to rub together
  10. The stress and pressure of it all...
But for the most part I loved school and University and I often feel sad that the educational part of my life might be over.

Here are 10 things that I miss...

1.  Reading all those books
2.  Feeling that elation that comes with knowledge building
3.  Having a proper routine and schedule
4.  The ability to use all the hours God gave and still have energy for more
5.  Skipping dull classes for that special someone
6.  The accomplishment of submitting work and receiving the deserved marking
7.  The friends I made that taught me so much more than the teachers
8.  The train journey home and the time it provided for me to be alone
9.  Working on a budget and learning that fun can be had with very little
10. Testing myself and finding out what I am capable of.

So would I go back to school and start up my education again? Hell no?
So would I go back to school and start up my education again............

Hell yes! :) xx

Taking part in Mama Kat's Workshop

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with reason 2, Feelings of inadequacy! Stopping by from mama kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

    I forgot about the overpriced books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of your post:

    #4. The ability to use all the hours God gave and still have energy for more

    I miss having energy for more hours :) I SO wish I still did. I have SO much I want to do with the time that I do have...

    ReplyDelete

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...