Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Musings - Gardens are scary

I love going to garden centres, it's the geek in me, though I never look at the plants. I go for everything else, the gifts, the coffee shop, the books (our garden centre is ace!) and so on.

The other weekend we went to visit the out-laws, I mean in-laws ha ha, and took a drive out to their local garden centre. A family member owns an old fashioned sweet shop there so we got to visit and have a wander around. This garden centre is huge, even has a pet shop. It is so huge in fact that the garden  ornaments it has for sale reflect that. This is one if them...

It scared the living daylights out of me! Then I felt foolish... but still! What sort of person would have this in their garden? Someone who would need to remortgage judging by the price of it.

In my garden there used to be a bird on a stick but its wings fell off... poor thing, it was either that or get strangled by the weeds. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...