Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Summing up... as best I can.

So this is Christmas… what have you done?

A summation of this year is going to be quite difficult. So much has gone on yet bizarrely I have so little to say. I started the year with hope, enthusiasm and a new Blog and I’m ending it with a swelling belly. The enthusiasm still remains I just don’t have the energy to give it any time.

Pathetic! :) I know!

Without going back over my weekly diary I can’t remember much about this year pre-prenancy. It’s not that I am now all about being pregnant; more that being pregnant has robbed my brain of knowledge and basic recall. Hormones apparently. Or maybe my life this year has just been too dull to remember?

I HOPE NOT!

So things I do recall (in no particular order)…

Making friends with Authors,
Reading random blogs and being inspired,
Turning thirty,
Medical procedures,
Finding an inner strength,
The birth of George,
The birth of Thomas,
Realising selfishness in friends is an ugly trait,
An OC obsession,
We7,
Getting pregnant,
Learning I have a rare blood type,
Too much snow,

And all the bits in between that I will remember later and roll my eyes at ever having forgotten.

Another year over… a new one just begun?

So 2011? An all change year for a woman who is grinning broadly and chanting ‘BRING IT ON’. Life as I know it is going to be blown out of the water. I am determined that what ever the year brings it will be the making off me.

As far as pregnancy goes… I will be the perfect maternity house wife, I will sail through labour, I will be radiant as a new Mum and I will not leave my new born anywhere unusual due to the fact that I am not used to having one in my presence… it happens you know! :)

As far as Stacy goes I haven’t quite made my New Year’s list of resolutions but here are some vague ideas…

Get back into writing my Blog (I miss it, I am going to need the recall later ha ha),
Eat healthy,
Learn how to cook,
Decorate the Nursery,
Collect all the series of Smallville on DVD,
Get my next tattoo ready,
Review more,
Make new friends,
Reconnect with old friends,
Try out a fake tan!

Like I said its not a complete list… I will add to it and no doubt eliminate the things I will never achieve. Why set myself up to fail, ha ha? Notice give up chocolate hasn’t made it on there!

A very merry Christmas… and a happy New Year… let's hope it's a good one…

So have a great festive season! Eat, drink and be merry and I will see you bright and early in 2011.

Love always,
Stacy (and Bump)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...