Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

Photo - Signs that caught my attention...

Here are two signs that caught my attention this week. Both made me smile and as I think smiles are something we should always pay forward I thought I would share them with you.

First, here is a sign from the wall of a Service Station somewhere along the M5.


Really? What are these watches and why haven't the 'salesmen' just been forced to clear off?

Next, here is a sign that I spotted within my place of work. The words are put so simply but they say all that it needs to say.


Something tells me that the caretakers have run out of patience. Who would have thought paper was so heavy ha ha.

From now on I intend to snap those things that erupt a chuckle. Long live the Camera Phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...