Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

Observation - Did he really just say that!?

While in work today I observed the most ridiculous showing of intimidation gone wrong.

Two work colleagues were, today, going to be interviewed for the same post. A promotion.

My female colleague was preparing herself quietly at her desk when the male colleague came into the room to stand beside her.

He said...

"I wouldn't by any big novels if I were you, you don't look so well today." (Sniggers and walks off).

Now is it just me or is this guy a complete and utter fool? Actually I am not feeling polite, he is a dickhead! Who in their right mind would say that to a person. I admit if he had meant it to be funny we might have laughed but he didn't so there was silence.

Tut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...