Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Oberservation - Sorry love, I'm just fat!

There is nothing worse than going over to a woman who has a curvy figure, patting her stomach and saying “Congratulations I didn’t know.”

Especially when:
a) You are surrounded by people,
b) You don’t really know that person,
c) The woman isn’t in fact pregnant just chubby,
d) The woman is infertile!

This happened to me this week.

I was mortified at being called fat, mortified at being called something I may never be and then mortified because I felt I had to apologise when the other woman got embarrassed at a situation SHE had caused.

Needless to say she won’t be visiting my office for a while and I will be hitting the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...