Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

Musings - Colour coded life.

Having already established that I am a Geek (and proud) I am not afraid to blog about my Colour Coded Life. Last week while needing an escape from all the moving and the box shaking I decided to have a little play around with excel.

I wondered what my life would look like if I set it up as a weekly diary and colour coded the sections. Now I admit it is extremely useless and still incomplete but I entertained myself for 10 minutes which I think was worth it. :)


I intend to finish it and take stock. Plan some me time and finally have an answer as to 'where the hell does my time go???'.

(I think I might use the colour red for time spent watching CSI - though that would be a whole load of crimson on there.) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...