Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Diary - February 26th to March 4th 2010

Diary - Feb 26th to March 4th

This week has been about three things…

1. The escapades of Saturday; I didn’t understand a word he said,
2. Packing, moving, hoisting and the emotions attached,
3. Visiting Becca and loving her place (as did Rohan who got an invite).

Saturday started with avid expectations, I always look forward to going to the cinema with child like glee. After having my hair cut, very fetching, I collected my friend and we headed along the ever trudging A629. Why is it that on the days we decide to visit the flicks we always encounter the Galpharm Stadium on the day of some ridiculous hillbilly sports match!?

People walking in the middle of the road (50 points please), no car parking spaces and an attendant with an accent as indecipherable as the murdering chap from True Blood. He had the cheek to scoff at us though I couldn’t quite make out what he scoffed. It was just his tone you know… arse.

Finally after being forced to wander around Huddersfield for two hours, get stuck in traffic for forty-five minutes, we ended up arriving for the next showing thirty minutes late. Luckily we had only missed eight minutes of the film, however, which was a good job as ‘Leap Year’ was amazing. I will post a review for sure. Come to think of it I still owe one for Avatar.

Also this week I jazzed up my blog. How do you like it? Who knew that Photoshop could wield such creative wonder. Not me but aha I do now. I especially got excited when I ‘plastic wrapped’ my title painting and got such a great effect. Geek? Me? For sure!

There has also been some progress this week with regards to the site I work at. After two years of ‘umming’ and ‘ahhing’ we are finally moving out. On the 15th. Short notice much. So the rest of this week has been spent packing and sorting. I even found a box that I had never sorted from moving sites the last time. Oops. It feels kind of odd to be moving back to the main site; probably because once I am there they don’t actually know where to stick me. Again.

Next week… more moving both at work and at home. My friend has a new flat whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...