Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Musings - My work area (for now... sob)

Before I move sites I decided to take a couple of photographs of my work area. This way I can remember what it was like to work somewhere civilised with a window and a desk big enough to actually work at.

Out of all the photographs that I took these were my favourites.

My lucky crab - he is dysfunctional, alas.


My desk - note the mobile phone and the Bagpuss mug -
I get work done... honest!

My Harry, my Cone, my Badge and my strange little purple Fuzz -
things that mark my desk as mine.

As of next week who knows where I will be, what my environment will be like... oh if only my Crab wasn't so lazy and Harry's little plastic wand was real. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...