Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

Diary - January 22nd to 28th 2010

Diary – Jan 22nd to 28th

This week has been about three things…
1. Flooding and the havoc reeked
2. Coursework and the realisation that while I love to learn I am a little lazy
3. Henry VIII and his lack of self control.

I do fear that my workplace has been hit by a ridiculous amount of misfortune of late; perhaps it broke a mirror or stepped on a crack. Following the sewage pipes bursting and the ‘dangerous’ amount of snow we now have a flood. A radiator on the top floor ‘fell off’ the wall resulting in a fountain of water which felt the need to damage rooms not only on its own floor but on the six floors below it. Ceilings came down, computers fried and carpets are now several shades darker and stickier than they were the day before. Perhaps Locusts will be in the next phase of bad luck?

I have started watching The Tutors box sets. I am bemused to say the least. I don’t remember being taught at school that Henry VIII was a complete player or that every one at Court was a complete whore. My eyebrows are constantly in my hairline and any crush I previously had on Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been well and truly stamped out. Eyes that once were intriguing now freak me the hell out. Oh well. I will keep watching though; I am still on wife number one so I guess I have a long way to go.

And Glee… what a show! I dare anyone to watch it and not love it. Just for the sheer amount of political incorrectness, I dare you not to snigger when you really know you shouldn’t.

Next week… I am going to sharpen my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...