Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Musings - As foretold...

It's morning, there is still snow and I am feeling philosophical.

It has been over a year now since I last felt musings itch the tip of my tongue to be told. I like to muse, I am known for it but I guess only if you know me. Do you? You there, reading this, do you know me? Do I know me? That is the question, Horatio.

I am alarmed to find that essentially my core is dark, 65 % black or rather a cloudy grey if we are being artistic about it. I was once a pale blue, a sage green but age and existence has murked my Aura with Indian Ink. The snow helps a little I guess. I love snow; the silence of it and its eerie Angelic perfection. I always feel the reluctant pull of optimism when I awake to the blanket of cold cleansing.

I have decided that 2010 in going to be the year of my sense of humour. I am going to find where ever I put it, dust it off and see if it still fits. I once had a beautiful laugh, no cackle to it at all, but I am out of practice. So practice and practice I will. I will laugh heartily until my soul feels lighter and that 65% is reduced to a less miserable and somewhat dysfunctional number.

I challenge you to help, to tell me a joke or whimsical tale...

I challenge myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...