Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Diary - January 8th to 14th 2010

Diary – Jan 8th to 14th

This week has been about three things…
1. Cutting my hair and debating back and forth on what I think of it,
2. Programming the V Plus to record all the geeky episodes that I love,
3. Trudging about in the snow in an effort to prove I can survive without my car.

American Idol has started again; I haven’t watched it yet as I am waiting for Jo, the blanket and a packet of strawberry snails. Apparently this will be its last year or rather its last year without our very own Simon Cowell. Can AI survive without his sarcasm? I guess 2011 will have to wait and see.

On the other channel I was distraught to find Danny in a wheel chair, Don without his suit, Horatio in a body bag and that Sarah had returned uninvited. Only the truest worthy geeks will feel my pain. A new spin off is needed; Texas, just for the accent.

I have spent a great deal of time this week on the Wii Fit. Consequently I ache and feel slightly insulted by the little engorged Mii that dances at me on screen. I am determined to get in shape, well, another shape other than my current wobbly one; my optimism only stretches so far.

I have also reconnected with my inner poet. She yawned and stretched out her sleep ridden bones and found she was still quite creative after all. Watch this space I guess.

Next week… I intend to visit St. Hilda’s and have a look see inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...